This gluten-free garlic bread is the real deal! It’s made without cheese and is so easy to put together for a fun appetizer at home.
- 1 loaf breadsrsly classic gluten-free sourdough
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp ghee, melted
- 6–8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the bread in half (lengthwise) and set on the baking sheet.
- Combine the olive oil, ghee, garlic, nutritional yeast, oregano, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Use a spoon to pour and spread the mixture evenly over the two bread halves.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until crisped to your liking.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before slicing and topping with parsley. Serve with a side of tomato sauce (or nomato sauce) and enjoy!
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 257
- Fat: 9.4g
- Carbohydrates: 36.1g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 7.8g
Keywords: garlic bread, gluten free