- 1 large zucchini
- 1/3 cup marinara sauce (use nomato sauce for AIP)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (use this for AIP/dairy-free)
- 1 Italian chomps stick, sliced thin
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash the zucchini well and slice off the ends. Slice the zucchini in 1/4″ sliced (you should have about 20-24 slices).
- Add the zucchini to the baking sheet and top each zucchini slice with a large spoonful of sauce. Cover the sauce with a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese. Finally, top with 2-3 slices of beef slices.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted.
- Serve topped with chopped parsley.
All nutritional facts are estimated and will vary.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 73
- Fat: 4.1g
- Carbohydrates: 2.4g
- Protein: 6.5g
Keywords: zucchini pizza