- 5 oz fresh blueberries
- 5 oz coconut yogurt (I use the brand, Culina)
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (use carob chips for AIP)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Prepare a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using a long toothpick, pierce a blueberry and dip into the yogurt, and turn until it’s coated. Use a small spoon to remove any excess yogurt if needed.
- Place the blueberry on the parchment paper. Repeat for all blueberries and evenly space on the parchment paper. Transfer to the freezer and allow to harden for at least an hour.
- Right before the blueberries are done freezing, melt the chocolate and coconut oil together with a method of your choice (I prefer a double boiler method) . Melt until fully liquid and allow to cool slightly.
- Repeat the process of dipping the blueberries into the chocolate with a toothpick, allowing any excess chocolate to drip off. Transfer the blueberries back to the parchment-lined baking sheet and allow to harden in the freezer for another hour.
- Once hardened, enjoy as a snack or transfer to a bag to store in the freezer.
All nutrition facts are estimated and will vary.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Freezer
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 181
- Fat: 13.7g
- Carbohydrates: 20.1g
- Fiber: 8.7g
- Protein: 1.8g