- 1 1/2 cups lemon juice
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp honey (sub maple syrup)
- 1 cup coconut cream (this or the cream hardened from 1–2 cans of coconut milk left in the fridge overnight)
- 2 1/2 cups crushed ice
- Using a high-speed blender (like a vitamix) blend the lemon juice, cranberry juice, and frozen strawberries until fully incorporated.
- Add the honey, coconut cream, and ice and blend for 20-30 seconds or until creamy.
- Spoon the drink into two drinking glasses and serve immediately.
Chill all of the ingredients to ensure that the frozen lemonade stays cold!
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: lemonade, pink lemonade