- 1 1/2 cups lemon juice
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp honey (sub maple syrup)
- 1 cup coconut cream (this or the cream hardened from 1–2 cans of coconut milk left in the fridge overnight)
- 2 1/2 cups crushed ice
- Using a high-speed blender (like a vitamix) blend the lemon juice, cranberry juice, and frozen strawberries until fully incorporated.
- Add the honey, coconut cream, and ice and blend for 20-30 seconds or until creamy.
- Spoon the drink into two drinking glasses and serve immediately.
Chill all of the ingredients to ensure that the frozen lemonade stays cold!
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 381
- Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 39g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Protein: 2.6g
Keywords: lemonade, pink lemonade