Creamy Frozen Pink Lemonade (Paleo, AIP, Refined Sugar Free)
This frozen pink lemonade is perfect for summer! It’s refreshing, creamy, and just the right amount of sweet and sour. It’s totally Paleo, AIP and free of refined sugar.
The only thing better than a refreshing lemonade on a hot summer day is pink lemonade! This frozen pink lemonade has all of the nostalgic vibes but is made with whole foods instead of dyes!
This lemonade isn’t like a slushie with all ice. Rather, it’s creamy with coconut cream which makes it makes it more like a milkshake. When it comes to frozen drinks, the creamier the better!
The Ingredients for Creamy Frozen Pink Lemonade
- Fresh Lemon Juice. Fresh lemon juice works much better for lemonade than the stuff you get in a bottle! I recommend juicing fresh lemons either by hand or with a lemon juicer and chilling it in the fridge.
- Cranberry Juice. This is how you actually make pink lemonade! Not artificial food dyes, but cranberry juice.
- Frozen Strawberries. Strawberries add a bit more creaminess to the frozen lemonade and make it sweeter.
- Coconut Cream. Coconut cream makes this lemonade nice and creamy! You can place 2 cans of coconut cream in the fridge overnight and use the hardened cream, or you can use this which I prefer!
- Honey. Just a bit of natural sweetener! You can also sub maple syrup here.
How to Make Creamy Frozen Lemonade
- Step One. Blend all of the ingredients until fully creamy.
- Step Two. Pour into glasses and enjoy!!
Tips & Tricks
- Blend, blend, blend! You want this lemonade to be as creamy and liquid as possible! No chunks of strawberries, no chunky ice. Blend until it’s totally smooth.
- Break up the coconut cream. If you’re using totally solid coconut cream, make sure you break it up a bit before adding it to the blender so it’s easier to blend.
Can you use jarred lemon juice instead?
Fresh lemon juice is definitely preferable for flavor, but use what you have in a pinch.
You’ll also like…Print
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 3 tbsp honey (sub maple syrup)
- 1 cup coconut cream (this or the cream hardened from 1-2 cans of coconut milk left in the fridge overnight)
- 2 1/2 cups crushed ice
- Using a high-speed blender, blend the lemon juice, cranberry juice, and frozen strawberries until fully incorporated.
- Add the honey, coconut cream, and ice and blend for another 10 seconds or until creamy.
- Spoon the drink into two drinking glasses and serve immediately.
Chill all of the ingredients to ensure that the frozen lemonade stays cold!
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 262
- Fat: .3g
- Carbohydrates: 27.5g
- Fiber: .8g
- Protein: 1.6g
Keywords: lemonade, pink lemonade
This recipe was originally posted is 2018 and updated in 2023. Photos by modern food stories.