- 1 cup coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup grassfed gelatin
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (alcohol free)
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice blend (use an AIP version without nutmeg for strict AIP)
- A pinch of black pepper (omit for strict AIP)
- In a high speed blender like a vitamix, mix all of the ingredients, reserving the gelatin, on high and blend until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a sauce pan and heat on medium heat. Add the gelatin little by little, stirring in to make sure there are no clumps and heating on medium for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Add the mixture to pumpkin molds and refrigerate for at least an hour.