- 1 lb strawberries, stems removed
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to low heat, between 160-180 F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the strawberries, blueberries, honey, and lemon juice to a food processor or blender. Blend until fully blended, and no large pieces of fruit remain.
- Pour the fruit puree over the parchment paper and use a silicone spatula to evenly flatten into one thin sheet.
- Transfer to the oven to dehydrate for 4-6 hours. At the 4-hour mark, check the fruit often for doneness. The roll-up will be done once the top is solid and not sticky.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before slicing into strips with a pizza roller or knife. Roll up the strips with pieces of parchment paper and store in the fridge.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 81
- Fat: 0.4g
- Carbohydrates: 20.6g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Protein: 1g