- 1 large apple
- 4–8 tbsp coconut yogurt
- 2–4 tbsp almond butter (if tolerated, not AIP)
- 3–4 blueberries, sliced
- 3–4 raspberries, sliced
- 1 large strawberry, chopped
- 1 tbsp mini dairy-free chocolate chips (I use Enjoy life, omit for AIP)
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1–2 tbsp sprinkles (if tolerated, omit for AIP)
- Thoroughly wash the apple and dry. Using an apple core, carefully remove the core from the apple. Carefully slice the apple into rings. They should resemble donuts!
- Decorate the apples by spreading 1-2 tbsp of yogurt (or 1-2 tbsp of almond butter) onto each apple slice as a frosting!
- Top each frosted apple with toppings of your choice like berries, shredded coconut, and more as desired! Serve fresh.
- Method: No-bake