- 2 large avocados
- 2 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- Juice of half a lime
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 4 coconut wraps
- Avocado oil for brushing the wraps
- Mash the avocado in a medium bowl and combine with the bacon, red onion, cilantro, garlic, salt, pepper, and lime juice. Set aside.
- Add a quarter of the filling to the center of each coconut wrap, being careful not to overfill. Roll the wrap by folding up the bottom edge about a third of the way, then folding in the two corners, and rolling the egg roll tightly. Add a dab of water to the edge of the egg roll to seal. Repeat with each of the 4 coconut wraps.
- Preheat the air fryer to 250 F, and prepare the egg rolls by very lightly brushing with avocado oil. Place the egg rolls in the air fryer and set to 4-5 minutes (depending on how crispy you like them).
- Carefully remove from the air fryer with tongs. Allow cooling slightly before serving by themselves or with a side like a sour cream dip, or a cilantro lime dressing.
All nutrition info is estimated and will vary.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air fryer
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 231
- Fat: 16.1g
- Carbohydrates: 10.1g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 3.5g