- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup kombucha (flavored or unflavored… your choice!)
- 1/3 cup frozen fruit (cherries or blueberries for the darker red, or strawberries for pink)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp gelatin
- Add the water and berries to a high speed blender and blend on high for 1-2 minutes or until thoroughly combined. You don’t want any chunks or fruit skins visibly present.
- Pour the mixture into a sauce pan and stir in the honey
- Very slowly sprinkle in the gelatin to make sure it’s evenly spread out and dissolves
- Quickly whisk the mixture to combine the gelatin
- Place the sauce pan on a stove top set to medium/low heat for 4-5 minutes or until the gelatin is fully melted
- Pull off the stove and allow to cool for a few minutes
- Once cooled, add in the kombucha
- The kombucha will foam, so allow the mixture to settle for a minute or so, and then scoop off the excess foam with a spoon
- Pour the mixture into shot glasses (you’ll have 3-4 for tall shot glasses and 6-8 for shorter ones) and allow to set in the fridge for 45-60 minutes before enjoying
- NOTE that the shots may harden to the point where it’s difficult to pour out of a shot glass depending on the glasses you use and how long they were in the fridge. If this happens, simply just break them up with a spoon or straw!