This no-boil pasta bake is weeknight magic! It’s made with gluten-free pasta, ground beef, spinach, and requires zero boiling.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 12 oz gluten-free pasta (sub cassava pasta for AIP, see notes)
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked
- 15 oz can tomato sauce (sub 2 cups nomato sauce for nightshade free)
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup shredded cheese (sub dairy-free cheese or omit for DF)
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and grease a 9×13″ casserole dish with olive oil.
- Add the pasta, ground beef, chicken broth, tomato sauce, broth, basil, oregano, garlic, onion, salt and pepper to the casserole dish. Stir to combine, making sure that the pasta is mostly covered by the liquid.
- Cover the casserole dish and transfer to the oven. Allow to bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove the cover and carefully add the spinach to the pasta, stirring until the spinach wilts. Top with cheese if desired and return to the oven for 4-5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve topped with fresh parsley.
All nutritional facts are estimates and will vary.
You can use cassava pasta, though it does stick a lot more than the regular pasta, so be sure to grease the dish very well.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 45
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 431
- Fat: 14.1
- Carbohydrates: 35.1
- Fiber: 3.2
- Protein: 44.4