- 8 oz shredded chicken, cooked
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (use this for paleo and this for AIP)
- 1/2 cup dairy-free plain yogurt (I use Culina plain yogurt)
- 2 tbsp green onion, plus additional for topping
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- 4 coconut wraps
- Avocado oil spray
- Ranch for serving (this for AIP)
- Season the shredded chicken with salt and pepper and combine with buffalo sauce, yogurt, green onion, and nutritional yeast. Stir until fully incorporated.
- Add a fourth of the filling to the center of each coconut wrap, being careful not to overfill. Roll the wrap by folding up the bottom edge about a third of the way, then folding in the two corners, and rolling the egg roll tightly. Add a dab of water to the edge of the egg roll to seal. Repeat with each of the 4 coconut wraps.
- Transfer to the air fryer basket and spray with avocado oil. Set the air fryer to 270 F and cook for 4 minutes. Add an extra minute if you prefer your egg rolls crispier.
- Carefully remove from the air fryer and serve topped with green onion and with ranch on the side.
All nutrition facts are estimated and will vary.
- Serving Size: 1 egg roll
- Calories: 202
- Fat: 9.2g
- Carbohydrates: 1.9g
- Fiber: .7g
- Protein: 15.7g