- – 1 salmon filet
- – 1/2 cup cauliflower rice
- – 1/3 serving oven roasted cabbage
- – 1 tbsp coconut oil
- – 2 tsp coconut aminos
- – 1 tsp sea salt
- – Juice of 1/4 lemon
- – 1/2 sprig on green onion, chopped
- For the salmon:
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- 2. Add the salmon filet to a baking sheet and top with juice of lemon, 1 tsp coconut aminos, salt and 2 tsp coconut oil.
- 3. Bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes or until the salmon easily flakes.
- For the cauliflower rice:
- 1. Melt 2 tsp of coconut oil in a pan on medium heat.
- 2. Add the cauliflower rice and season with coconut aminos, sea salt and lemon, cooking until soft.
- Build the bowl:
- 1. Add the cabbage, and caulirice to a bowl as the base and top with salmon. Add green onions for garnish and more coconut aminos if desired.