- 2 sheets of yucan crunch crackers (you can sub other paleo/ AIP crackers, but these work best)
- 1/2 cup coconut butter, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder (sub carob for AIP)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- FOR THE DRIZZLE & TOPPING
- 2 tbsp + 2–3 tsp melted coconut butter
- 1/2 tsp matcha powder
- 2–3 tbsp crushed freeze dried strawberries
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and set aside
- Take two sheets of yucan crunch crackers (or 2-3 cups of the crackers that you’re using) and break them up into smaller pieces. Lay them out on the parchment paper.
- Combine the coconut butter, coconut oil, cocoa powder, and maple syrup in a mixing bowl and thoroughly combine until smooth. Pour over the crackers and thoroughly coat. Add more coating if needed. Top with sea salt.
- Place the crackers in the fridge for 2-3 hours or overnight to set. Remove when coating has hardened.
- For the drizzle, combine 2 tbsp of melted coconut butter with matcha powder and mix. Using a small spoon, lightly drizzle the matcha over the crackers
- Next, combine 2-3 tsp of melted coconut butter with the crushed freeze dried strawberries and add them to the top of the crackers.
- Place the christmas crack back in the fridge for an hour or so, or until the decorations are hardened and set
- Serve chilled and enjoy!!
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 203
- Fat: 20.3g
- Carbohydrates: 4.3g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 0.5g