- Preheat the oven to 375 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Season the ground beef with onion and garlic powder, salt and pepper. Roll the beef into small meatballs (you should have 45ish meatballs) and place them on the parchment paper. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through to 165 F.
- To cook in the crockpot, add the cooked meatballs in a crockpot. Add BBQ sauce and grape jelly to the crockpot and stir well. Set the crockpot to low heat for 1 hour. The sauce should be thick and reduced and coat the meatballs.
- To cook on the stove, combine the BBQ sauce and jelly in a pot and stir to combine. Bring to a simmer and allow to thicken and reduce for about 10 minutes. Add the meatballs and toss to coat, simmering on low for 5-8 minutes. The sauce should be thick and reduced and coat the meatballs.
- Top with green onion and serve with toothpicks as an appetizer!
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 45
- Category: Appetziers
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American