- Preheat the oven to 375 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Season the ground beef with onion and garlic powder, salt and pepper. Roll the beef into small meatballs (you should have 30-35) and place on the parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through. You want the meatballs to be finished, but not overcooked or burnt.
- Cool overnight, or cool for 20-30 minutes and place in a crockpot. Add BBQ sauce and grape jelly to the crockpot and stir well.
- Set the crockpot to low heat for 1-2 hours.
- Remove the meatballs and spoon the sauce over them.
- Top with green onion and serve with tooth picks as an appetizer, or eat with a main dish.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 418
- Fat: 3.7g
- Carbohydrates: 69.8g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 26.1g