This sheet pan breakfast taco hash is the ultimate easy & egg-free breakfast! It’s paleo, whole30, and AIP friendly.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed and diced (about 5 cups)
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp avocado oil, divided
- 1 tsp sea salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 2 tsp oregano powder
- 1 tsp cumin (omit for AIP)
- 1 lb flank steak, sliced against the grain
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quarted (omit for AIP)
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp green onion, sliced
- 1–2 avocadoes, sliced
- Limes to serve
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and prepare a large baking sheet.
- Add the sweet potatoes, red onion and garlic. Top with 2 tbsp of avocado oil and season with salt, pepper, oregano, and cumin. Toss to coat.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes to allow the sweet potatoes to become fork tender. Move the veggies to one side of the sheet pan. Remove from the oven and set the broiler in the oven to high, allowing to preheat.
- Set the steak on the counter and season with salt and pepper. Allow to come to sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes before adding to the other side of the sheet pan. Top the steak with 1 tbsp of avocado oil, and mix in the tomatoes with the veggies.
- Transfer to oven and allow to cook under the broiler for 6-7 minutes or until steak reaches desired doneness.
- Allow to cool before topping with cilantro, and green onion. Serve with lime juice and avocado slices.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 40
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baked
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 387
- Fat: 21.6g
- Carbohydrates: 22.3g
- Fiber: 5.6g
- Protein: 26.9g
Keywords: breakfast taco