This berry smoothie is a nutrition powerhouse that’s perfect for getting your day started on the right foot! It’s made with frozen berries, greens, healthy fats, and bone broth powder.
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup arugula (sub spinach or kale)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 scoops Bone Broth Protein
- 1/2 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Add more liquid if a thinner smoothie is desired.
- Pour into a large glass and drink while cold.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Drinks
- Method: no cook