- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Sift together the flours and set aside in a separate bowl
- Cream together the palm shortening and maple syrup until thoroughly combined
- Combine the palm shortening, maple syrup, and flours and stir. Then add in the pumpkin, dry gelatin, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda and mix to combine.
- Roll the dough into donut holes (you’ll have 6-7) and place on the parchment paper
- Bake for 15 minutes or until browned
- For the glaze, top with melted coconut butter and a sprinkle of coconut sugar
- Serve warm
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 donut hole
- Calories: 165
- Fat: 9.2g
- Carbohydrates: 15.5g
- Fiber: 1.9g
- Protein: 2.6g