This Roasted Asparagus with Turmeric Dressing is really transformed what I once thought was a meh vegetable into a delicious side dish!
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted (or ghee if not AIP or vegan)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 2–3 tbsp Turmeric Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Cut the thick white ends off of the asparagus and place on the parchment paper. Evenly coat with coconut oil and season with lemon juice, garlic, salt, and black pepper if using.
- Roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until lightly crisped to liking.
- Remove from the oven and serve topped with turmeric dressing.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include dressing and optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: Sides
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Global
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 60
- Fat: 4.6g
- Carbohydrates: 4.1g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Protein: 1.5g