- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 granny smith apples, peeled and diced into large squares
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Add the sweet potatoes, apples and cranberries to a large mixing bowl and stir in the coconut oil, cinnamon, and sea salt. Mix well to combine.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto a baking sheet. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are cooked through.
- Serve as a simple side and enjoy!
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 134
- Fat: 4.6g
- Carbohydrates: 22.1g
- Fiber: 4.1g
- Protein: 1.3g