This gluten-free s’ mores pizza is next level decadent! It’s a fun and delicious dessert that’s perfect for summertime snacking.
For the cookie crust
- 3/4 cup tapioca starch
- 1/2 cup tigernut flour
- 1 tbsp gelatin
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup palm shortening
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
For the topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Very lightly grease with coconut oil or other. Set aside.
- Using a large mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients in the cookie.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the palm shortening and maple syrup. Add the mixture into the flour mixture and stir in the vanilla extract until the ingredients are combined and a dough is formed.
- Add the dough to the baking sheet and form it into an 8″ round crust that’s about 1/4″ thick.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 11 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and add the chocolate chips. Use a knife to carefully spread the chocolate over the crust as it melts. If the chocolate isn’t melting, transfer to oven for 1-2 minutes to help it melt further.
- Once the chocolate is melted, add the marshmallows. Transfer to the oven and allow to cook for 3-4 minutes, keeping a close eye to make sure they melt evenly and don’t burn.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes. Use a pizza roller to carefully slice the crust and serve. Top with an optional melted chocolate drizzle if desired!
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 274
- Fat: 15.8g
- Carbohydrates: 26.3g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Protein: 2.7g