This sparkling ginger pear mocktail is the perfect cozy winter mocktail! It’s made with fresh ginger, pear juice, honey, and sparkling water.
- 1” thumb of ginger, peeled
- 2 cups sparkling water, chilled
- 1/2 cup pear juice, chilled
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- Set out two glasses for serving. Using a zester or Microplane, grate half of the ginger into one glass, and then the other half into the other.
- Divide the sparkling water, pear juice, and honey between the two glasses. Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately garnished with rosemary.