- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 tbsp ghee, melted (sub coconut oil for AIP)
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 12–14 marshmallows (I use these for AIP and slice them in half)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the sweet potato into thin 1/4″ slices and place on the baking sheet.
- Combine the ghee, salt and coconut sugar and brush the sweet potato slices of both sides.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Remove from the oven.
- While the sweet potato is still warm, carefully add the marshmallows on top. The hot sweet potato will lightly melt the marshmallows.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve as a sweet appetizer or dessert.
All nutrition facts are estimated and will vary.
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 25
- Category: Sides
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 322
- Fat: 9.4g
- Carbohydrates: 59.4g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Protein: 2.5g
Keywords: sweet potato casserole bites