These sweet potato everything bagel chips are the ultimate crunchy snack! They’re a healthy paleo chip made with everything bagel seasoning.
Sweet potato bagel chips
- 1 lb sweet potato
- 4 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 tbsp everything bagel seasoning (see below for AIP option)
Dairy-free cheese dip (optional) (sub Kite Hill Cream Cheese for a shortcut if tolerated)
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
AIP everything bagel seasoning blend (AIP option)
For the sweet potato bagel chips
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Wash the sweet potatoes well and scrub the skin to remove any impurities.
- Using a mandoline slicer, carefully slice the sweet potatoes on a 1/8″ setting.
- Lay out the sweet potato chips on the baking sheets and evenly spaced. Coat each side with 2 tbsp of avocado oil. Top one side of the chips with 1 1/2 tbsp of the everything bagel seasoning.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and carefully flip with tongs. Add the remainder of the bagel seasoning to the other side of the chips.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for another 10 minutes, or until crisped to liking. Watch the chips carefully to avoid burning as exact oven temperatres can vary.
- Serve with cream cheese dip if desired.
For the cream cheese dip
- Combine all of the ingredients and stir until well combined. Season further to taste.
The photos of this recipe and all written content on my website are copyright protected and cannot be copied or shared. Please do not copy this recipe or photos and share it on your own website, Instagram, or other written materials. If you’d like to feature a photo in a roundup, please contact me. If you’d like to tell people about this recipe on social media, your own website, or elsewhere please link back to the recipe here rather than copy and pasting. Thank you so much!!
All nutrition facts are estimations and will vary. Nutrition facts do not include optional dairy-free cheese dip.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: snacks
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 328
- Fat: 18.8g
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Fiber: 5.5g
- Protein: 3.8g
Keywords: bagel chips, sweet potato chips