- 1 lb ground beef
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp chili powder (omit for AIP)
- 3 large zucchinis
- 1/4 cup shredded pepper jack cheese (omit, or sub this for paleo/AIP)
- 6–8 grape tomatoes, quartered (omit for AIP)
- 3–4 black olives, sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and grease a 9×13″ baking dish with avocado oil.
- Using a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium heat and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, and oregano. Drain the excess fat and set aside.
- Slice the zucchini in half vertically and use a spoon to scoop out the flesh inside the zucchini. Place in the baking dish.
- Stuff the zucchini with the ground beef and transfer it to the preheated oven. Bake for 20-23 minutes or until the zucchini is tender. Add the cheese (if using) and return to the oven for 2-4 minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before topping with tomato, olives, avocado and cilantro to serve.
All nutrition facts are estimated and will vary.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Method: Oven
- Serving Size: 3 servings
- Calories: 467
- Fat: 18.1g
- Carbohydrates: 22.8g
- Fiber: 10.2g
- Protein: 43.1g