- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika (optional, omit for AIP)
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and set aside a large baking dish.
- Prepare the spice rub by combing the coconut sugar, herbs, spices, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Generously season the pork chops on both sides and place them in the baking dish. Top with avocado oil.
- Transfer to the preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes or until the internal temperature reads 145 F.
- Remove from the oven and serve with a side of your choice.
All nutritional facts are estimated and will vary.
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Oven
- Serving Size: 1 pork chop
- Calories: 365
- Fat: 15.6g
- Carbohydrates: 5.6g
- Protein: 47.7g
Keywords: pork chop