- 3 pears
- 2 tbsp ghee (sub coconut oil)
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- Wash the pears well and slice them into 4-5 large slices.
- Using a large skillet, heat the ghee over medium-low heat. Add the pears, cut side down and cook for 3 minutes to lightly soften before rotating to the opposite cut side. Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Stir in the coconut sugar, cinnamon and ginger, and stir to fully coat the pears and allow the sugar to melt.
- Serve the pears fresh with a side of coconut milk ice cream, or fresh coconut cream.
All nutrition facts are estimated and will vary.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 87
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 12.7g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Protein: .3g