- 2/3 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup tart Cherry juice
- 1/2 cups ginger kombucha (see notes)
- 1 cup sparkling water
- Combine the pomegranate juice and cherry juice in a cocktail shaker and shake to combine.
- Add the kombucha and sparkling water and lightly stir to combine.
- Pour the drink over ice and top with optional garnish if desired (see notes).
For the ginger kombucha, I use the GTS brand. Kombucha is generally considered safe for kids 4+ but please do your own research.
- Bat Shaped Ice. If you really want to be extra, use a bat silicone mold to make bat-shaped ice!
- Toy fangs. Yes, they’re plastic, so not the highest quality thing, but they’re a great garnish for adults when you want to make it festive. Of course, please remove the fangs before you drink it. It’s just decoration. If you want to skip the plastic fangs, go for ice cube fangs instead!
All nutrition facts are estimated and will vary.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Drinks
- Method: No Cook
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 64
- Fat: .2g
- Carbohydrates: 15.6g
- Fiber: .8g
- Protein: .3g
Keywords: vampire mocktail, halloween mocktail