- 1/2 cup coconut cream, chilled (see notes)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract (use alcohol-free for AIP)
- 4 cups gluten-free brownies, cooled and cubed (use this for AIP)
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1 cup blueberries
- Prepare the coconut whipped cream by adding the coconut cream to a bowl. Using a hand mixer, whip until fluffy. Add the maple syrup and vanilla extract and whip until fully combined. Set aside.
- Assemble the parfaits by adding 2- brownie cubes to the bottom of a small glass or jar. Add a small spoonful of berries, about 2-3 tbsp of whipped cream. Repeat with another layer of brownie, berries, whipped cream, and top off the parfait with additional berries. Repeat for all of the ingredients (you should have about 4 small jars or 2 larger cups)
- Serve fresh with a spoon!
You can either use canned coconut cream or the coconut cream that hardens on top of a can of full-fat coconut milk when placed in the fridge overnight.
All nutritional facts are estimated and will vary.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Category: Treats
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 317
- Fat: 11.8g
- Carbohydrates: 32.8g
- Fiber: 8.9g
- Protein: 9.7g