- 1 lb beef flank (or sirloin) steak, thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup bone broth (I used Kettle and Fire, but used homemade for AIP )
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp arrowroot starch
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 2 tbsp green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (omit for AIP)
- OPTIONAL Sautéed auliflower rice
- Fill a medium sauce pan halfway with water and bring to a medium boil. Add the broccoli to steam for 2-3 minutes, until bright green. Strain and set the broccoli aside for later use.
- Next, use a large skillet, melt the coconut oil on medium heat
- Add the bone broth, and coconut aminos to the skillet, and slowly whisk in the arrowroot starch until sauce thickens and there are not clumps
- Next, add the beef slices and season with garlic, ginger, salt and pepper. Cook the beef on medium heat, rotating often until no longer pink.
- Pour in the broccoli florets and mix in with the beef and sauce to combine. Sauté until broccoli is lightly crisped and cooked through.
- Remove from heat and serve over cauliflower rice (optional) and top with green onions and sesame seeds.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 223
- Fat: 9.3g
- Carbohydrates: 8.1g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 26.1g