- 1 lb beef flank (or sirloin) steak, thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup bone broth (I used Kettle and Fire, but used homemade for AIP )
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp arrowroot starch
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 2 tbsp green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (omit for AIP)
- OPTIONAL Sautéed auliflower rice
- Fill a medium sauce pan halfway with water and bring to a medium boil. Add the broccoli to steam for 2-3 minutes, until bright green. Strain and set the broccoli aside for later use.
- Next, use a large skillet, melt the coconut oil on medium heat
- Add the bone broth, and coconut aminos to the skillet, and slowly whisk in the arrowroot starch until sauce thickens and there are not clumps
- Next, add the beef slices and season with garlic, ginger, salt and pepper. Cook the beef on medium heat, rotating often until no longer pink.
- Pour in the broccoli florets and mix in with the beef and sauce to combine. Sauté until broccoli is lightly crisped and cooked through.
- Remove from heat and serve over cauliflower rice (optional) and top with green onions and sesame seeds.