- 1 completed slow cooker carnitas
- 1 bag sweet potato chips (not Whole30)
- 1 batch tostones
- 1 jar avocado cilantro lime sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 3–4 limes, quartered
- FOR THE MANGO SALSA
- 1 medium mango, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice of one lime
- Sea salt to tate
- First, prepare the mango salsa by combining the diced mango, red onion, fresh lime juice, cilantro and salt, and mix to combine.
- Next, prepare all of the other components of the nacho bar and set them in their own serving dishes with separate serving spoons and tongs
- Stack plates at the end of the bar to allow guests to build their own plates
- Sit back with your nachos and enjoy the party!
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 889
- Fat: 45.8g
- Carbohydrates: 61.2g
- Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 66g