- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 tbsp ranch powder (use this for AIP)
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning (sub this for AIP)
- 2 tsp avocado oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Juice of one lime
For the tacos
- Grain-free tortillas (I use siete)
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced avocado
- Sour cream (sub-dairy-free sour cream or coconut yogurt)
- Fresh cilantro
- Add the chicken breast to the base of the slow cooker and season on all sides.
- Top with avocado oil, chicken broth and lime juice.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Shred the chicken and serve with additional lime juice and layer the tacos with lettuce, avocado, sour cream, and cilantro.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 522
- Fat: 19.7g
- Carbohydrates: 53.7g
- Fiber: 4.8g
- Protein: 35g