This s’mores fudge is the perfect no-bake summer treat! It’s dairy-free, gluten-free and has everything you love about s’mores.
- 2 cups dairy-free chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup nut or seed butter (I use this)
- 1/3 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup crushed gluten-free graham crackers
- 1/3 cup marshmallows (I use these)
- Combine the chocolate chips, nut butter, coconut milk, and coconut oil in a large glass or metal bowl. There’s no need to mix at this point.
- Fill a medium pot 2/3rds of the way with water and bring to a low simmer. Set the bowl over the pot of water (making a double boiler) and carefully stir the chocolate mixture to melt until totally creamy. Carefully remove the bowl and set it aside to cool for about 5 minutes.
- While the fudge mixture cools, line a 9×5 loaf pan with parchment paper and lightly grease.
- Carefully stir most of the crushed graham crackers and marshmallows into the fudge mixture. Press the fudge mixture into the loaf pan and flatten. Top the fudge with a few extra marshmallows and crushed graham cracker.
- Transfer to the fridge and allow to set for 3-4 hours, until totally hardened. Slice and serve chilled.
- You can either buy graham crackers at the store, or you can make homemade. I also recommend checking out options like these simple mills cookies as they have a similar flavor to graham crackers.
- Prep Time: 20
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 440
- Fat: 31g
- Carbohydrates: 39g
- Fiber: 4.6g
- Protein: 8.1g
Keywords: s'mores fudge