This one pot cabbage roll is the perfect weeknight meal!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup cauliflower, riced (using a food processor, or pre-riced)
- 1 large green cabbage, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 2 cups tomato sauce (sub nomato sauce for AIP )
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp parsley
- Using a large dutch oven, brown the ground beef on medium heat. Remove the beef and set aside, reserving the fat in the pan.
- Next saute the onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until translucent
- Add the riced cauliflower and saute for 5-8 minutes or until softened
- Add back in the ground beef as well as the broth, tomato sauce, cabbage slices, parsley and sea salt. Stir well to combine
- Place the lid over the dutch oven and simmer for 15 minutes to allow cabbage to soften and flavors to incorporate.
- Remove the dish from the heat and serve warm.
All nutrition facts are estimations.
- Category: one pot meals
- Method: stove
- Cuisine: global
- Serving Size: 2 cups
- Calories: 271
- Fat: 5.5g
- Carbohydrates: 18.8g
- Fiber: 4.6g
- Protein: 37.1g
Keywords: cabbage roll