How I Stock My Pantry & Fridge
Thank you to Sprouts for sponsoring this post! All opinions are my own.
Stocking your pantry and fridge full of nourishing food is essential for healthy living! Here is how I like to stock my pantry and fridge with food from Sprouts.
Finding new pantry and kitchen staples when you’re transitioning to a healthier diet can be challenging! It’s hard to know what’s actually good, find good prices, and find everything all in one spot for convenience. I love getting both pantry staples and fridge favorites to stock my kitchen from Sprouts, because the quality, prices, and variety are always amazing!
As a recipe developer, my kitchen can tend to look pretty crazy and the ingredients I’ll have on hand will vary depending on what I’m cooking for the blog that week. But, I wanted to share some of the basic staples that I always have on hand! Keep in mind that everything here is available for purchase at Sprouts.
My Paleo Pantry Staples
- Avocado oil
- Fourth and heart ghee
- Sprouts brand unrefined coconut oil
- California olive ranch olive oil
Baking staples & bulk items
I really like buying bulk items for baking and snacking! It saves money and reduces waste as I only buy what I need and can easily store what I buy in glass rather than wasting more packaging.
- Shredded coconut
- Baking mixes from Simple Mills
- Bulk items like dates, chia seeds & flax seeds
- Kettle and Fire beef bone broth
- Braggs apple cider vinegar
- Spices (I like the sprouts organic spices)
A Peek Inside My Fridge
Like I said earlier, my fridge looks very different from week to week depending on what I’m making for the blog! Sometimes it’s stuffed with cookies, others it soups, and others it’s just what Daniel and I are eating that week. It’s usually a lot more chaotic than what it looks like here, by at 6 months pregnant I’m already in nesting mode and Daniel and I did a pretty thorough kitchen clean out this weekend.
Regardless, there’s always lots of Tupperware from all of the food I’m always prepping, and lots of produce! Here’s what it happened to look like this past week and what I like to stock my fridge with…
Sprouts has a huge variety of fresh produce, tons of organic offerings, and season products too! Here’s generally what you’d find in my fridge and in my fruit bowl on my counter…
- Root vegetables like carrots, sweet potato, and parsnips, and winter squashes like butternut, acorn, etc.
- Greens like arugula and kale
- Cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, and Brussel sprouts
- Onions, celery, garlic, and leeks
- Citruses like lemon and limes
- Fresh herbs like cilantro, parsley, and basil
- Fruits like berries, apples, pears, avocado, etc.
Other Fridge Staples
- MALK almond milk
- Coconut yogurt (sprouts carries my favorite brand, Culina!)
- Topo chico mineral water
- Coconut aminos
- Sprouts brand maple syrup
- Primal Kitchen mayo
- Siete Tortillas
- Applegate bacon
- The New Primal BBQ sauce (for my husband)
- Organic valley dairy (my husband loves cheese, sour cream, and all things dairy)
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
So, first… new year, there’s a special contest going on right now! You can win groceries for a year from Sprouts! To enter, text “Sprouts” to 777688. Plus you’ll get other special deals and promotions, too. Find the details here!
I’ll be sharing more about Sprouts throughout the month, so let me know if you have any questions!