2020 Holiday Gift Guide | Something for Everyone
This blog post contains affiliate links.
The holidays are upon us, and I’m excited to be sharing my 2020 holiday gift guide! This gift guide includes something for everyone from the wellness lover, the home cook, under $30 stocking stuffers, experiences, and more.
2020 Holiday Gift Guide
Gifts For Her
- Kyte Baby Jogger set. I got into Kyte baby when I had Jett and I wear it now too! It’s so comfy, and these jogger sets are perfect.
- Lululemon align leggings. Soft and comfy leggings that are perfect for yoga, pilates, walking and lounging.
- Vuori joggers. These are so soft!
- Slipper booties
- Personalized Birthstone Necklaces. Perfect for moms! I got one for both my mom and mother in law.
- Custom family portrait. A thoughtful and simple gift.
- Counter+ All Bright C Serum. One of my all-time favorite skincare items.
- Airpods. These are for anyone really, and I love mine so much!
Gifts For Him
- All Birds Lounge Shoes
- Herschel Settlement Backpack
- Runwell Shinola Watch. This is a luxury gift for sure, but these are amazing watches.
- Counterman Collection. Safer skincare for him.
- Mack Weldon Lounge Pat. I got these last year for Daniel and he lives in them!
- Custom Morse Code Bracelet. I got one that says “uncle” in morse code for my brother last year.
Gifts For the Wellness Lover
- Almond Cow. A homemade plant-based milk maker!
- Healthy Human Water Bottle
- Primally Pure Dry Brush. Use my code UNBOUNDWELLNESS for 10% off!
- Berkey water filter. My favorite water filter.
- Foam Roller. Perfect for stretching.
- My cookbook. Shameless plug for my AIP comfort food cookbook!
- Daily Harvest Smoothie Subscription. Perfect for the smoothie lover.
- Hatch Restore. I use a Hatch for my son and we love it! It’s the perfect gift for anyone trying to optimize their sleep.
Gifts For the Home Cook
- Instant Pot.
- Compact Airfryer. This is on my list!
- Anthropologie Aprons.
- Our Place Pan. Yes, this is worth the hype! I took the leap to invest in one and I love it.
- Handmade Ceramic Bowls & Plates. These are my personal favorite for photography as well!
- Handmade Ceramic Mugs & Bowls. Some more of my favorite handmade, small business made items.
For Self Care & Cozy Vibes
- Kyte Baby Adult Blanket. This is on my list this year!
- Cellar Door Candles.
- Cozy Coloring Cookbook
- Bath Pillow.
- Wooden Plant Hanger. I have one of these in my office and I love it!
- Primally Pure Spa Kit. Use my code UNBOUNDWELLNESS for 10% off!
For Baby & Toddler
- Kyte Baby Zip Footies.
- Kyte Baby Sleep Sack. Jett has multiple of these sleep sacks and we love them so much. It’s so soft and it feels like I’m cuddling a teddy bear.
- Montessori Step Stool & Activity Table
- Rainbow Silicone Stacking Toy
- Montessori Climbing Ladder
- Lovevery Play Gym
- Lovevery Block Set
- Cuddle & Kind Dolls. Handmade and adorable. Jett has a penguin!
- Organic Baby Clothes. I love their small biz made baby leggings!
- Organic Teething Loveys. Another small business fav. I have one of these for Jett and he loves it.
Gifts For Kids
- Instax Camera. For old school photography vibes for the aspiring photographer in your life.
- Nugget Couch. If you’re a parent, you’ve probably already heard of this. This play couch is so popular!
- Palm Spring Playhouse
- Balance Board
- Wooden Smoothie Toy Set
- Play Microscope
- Mini Guitar
Under $30 Stocking Stuffers
- Name necklace. Perfect to add your own name, a child’s name, etc.
- Jane & Dottie Scrunchies. These are the cutest!
- Reuse Masks. My favorite masks!
- Primally Pure everything spray. This is an awesome safer skincare basic! Use the code UNBOUNDWELLNESS for 10% off.
- Ceramic Terazzo Travel Mug. I love walking around the house with my match in this mug.
- Organic Pet Grass Kit. I had one of these for my cat and it was so much fun! He loved it.
- Meal Kits. Something like hello fresh would be a fun gift for someone looking to get into cooking.
- Lovevery Subscription Box. These are Montessori based toy subscription boxes that ship every 2 months with developmentally appropriate toys for babies & toddlers! I have one for my son and we love it.
- Online Plant Workshop. How cool is this workshop from the Sill?
- Fitness kit or subscription.
- Audible Subscription. I’ve had one for years, and it’s my favorite way to listen to audiobooks.