Paleo Autoimmune Protocol Christmas Gift Guide
This post contains some affiliate links. Learn what that means, here.
If you’re following the autoimmune protocol, adhere to the paleo diet, or have a loved one who does, you’ll know that it requires a good amount of time in the kitchen, scouring the internet and books for creative recipes, and hopefully, a good amount of stress reduction and healing. Stress reduction for me can often include online shopping/online window shopping (is that a thing? Or is it just called, lying to myself?). So when the holidays roll around, I love putting together Christmas gift ideas online and lists for both myself and my loved ones. Of course, Christmas is about so much more than just gift giving. But like I said… online shopping is fun.
As the paleo diet and autoimmune protocol can be made easier by kitchen tools, cookbooks, and other goodies, I thought I’d have some fun and create a Christmas Wish-list for those of us following one of these healing diets!
I hope this helps inspire your own wish-list or helps you come up with some creative ideas for loved ones.
- The Instant Pot. The super handy kitchen tool that everyone is talking about, this pressure cooker makes broths, soups, and so much more while saving time! Could you get any more convenient?
- A Yoga Mat. Healing is about so much more than just food. It’s about healing your mind just as much as it is your gut, and yoga has been a great part of my own healing journey. It helps center me, and focus on something other than what I’m going to meal prep next, or how many supplements I’m about to run out of. It’s just what I need to relax, and de-stress in a way that’s not stressing my body out more. Whether you’re doing a more intense flow, hot yoga, or just stretching at home, a yoga mat is a cheap and easy tool to get you moving more intentionally.
- Healing Kitchen. This book isn’t out yet, but I’m so excited for it! You can pre order now.
- A Spiralizer. Perfect for making zucchini noodles, spiralized carrots and more! I don’t know what I’d do without mine.
- An Avocado Slicer. Because if you want to make your avocados look pretty, this is the best way to do it.
- Cute Notebooks. Journaling is a great addition to a healing journey. Personally, I find it so therapeutic to get my thoughts out on paper or on my laptop. It’s an amazing practice to stop holding onto things, and to revisit past experiences down the line.
- Essential Oils. I’m not a seller of essential oils, but so many people in the
- An Apple Corer. I don’t know about you, but with all of this cooking, my hands are constantly covered in bandaids. One less opportunity to cut myself is so welcome.
- Cute Foodie Jewelry. Because, aw.
- Nutrivore Canvas Tote. A super cute and fitting reusable tote to bring along to the farmers market, the gym, yoga, or more. I just love this one!
Also, have you heard about the Autoimmune Wellness Bundle?
Basically, it’s a e-book super pack of literally everything you need to get started on a healing journey. It contains over 40 different ebooks from a ton of awesome bloggers and authors in the Paleo community addressing topics such as:
- AIP Meal Plans
- AIP Cookbooks
- Workout Guides
- Lifestyle Guides
Such an awesome, awesome resource for anyone with an autoimmune disease!
Right now it’s $39! Seriously… only $39 for over 40 ebooks. Be sure to get that deal before it’s gone on November 30th. Download it now.
There you have it! Though the gifts are fun remember these two things this holiday… Christmas is about more than the gifts and your healing is about more than obsessing over the perfect protocol. I pray that you find time this Christmas to de-stress, enjoy family, friends, scripture, and step away from the idea of perfection in your healing journey. Basically, have some fun this December!
What are you most excited about for the holidays? What’s on your wish-list?