2022 Healthy Holiday Gift Guide
This post contains affiliate links.
The Unbound Wellness 2022 Holiday Gift Guide is here! We’ve rounded up our favorite gifts for foodies, wellness lovers, a healthy home. and kiddos.
Foodie Gift Guide
- Made in Pans. These stainless steel pans have been my go-to these days! Made in sent me a stock pot a few years back, and I’ve been going back for more ever since! I just bought a carbon steel pan to try next. I love this brand!
- Lomi. Lomi sent me this product to try, and it’s super cool! It’s a small composter that turns your food scraps into soil. Less food waste, and it’s great for gardeners as well.
- Pepper grinder. If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll know we’re remodeling a kitchen in our new house to be funky and colorful, and I got this pepper grinder to match the vibe!!
- Cute spatulas. I love this aesthetic, and it’s a great and easy gift for home cooks.
- Souper cubes. They sent me some of these a while back and I am IN LOVE. These are so perfect for storing food in the freezer!
- Serving board. These serving boards are perfect for entertaining, and even for fun date nights in. I have several, and am considering adding this one to my collection.
- Mug. We could also use more cute handmade mugs, right?
- Hu Kitchen Winter Bars. I love these winter chocolate bars for a stocking stuffer or teacher gift. You can use my discount code UNBOUND!
Wellness & Self-Care Gift Guide
- Amazing Hair Saviour. This product is hands down the best hair oil I’ve ever tried. It’s made with high-quality ingredients (like almond, coconut, and rosemary) and it promotes hair growth and health. It makes my hair SO manageable and I will totally be gifting some this year! You can use my partner code UNBOUND for 15% off!
- Stanley Cup. These are so popular for a reason. This is by far the best water bottle I’ve ever owned. It’s easy to clean, easy to carry, and fits in a cup holder. Anyone would be happy to get this as a gift this year!
- Oura Ring. The oura ring is an investment, but it’s an amazing gift. It’s a wearable tracker ring that tracks your sleep, activity, overall readiness, and you can even use it to track your cycle.
- Ice Roller. These are great for reducing inflammation in your face and they feel amazing too.
- Fontana Candles. These safer candles look and smell amazing!
- Hatch. The hatch is a sound machine and clock that lights up to help you rise naturally with light, rather than a loud alarm clock! We have one for my son, and it’s one of the best purchases.
Healthy Home Gifts
- Healthier Together conversation deck. This is the perfect house warming gift! It’s a conversation game to keep on your coffee table that’s made by one of my favorite bloggers, Liz Moody. We have this deck and it’s wonderful to play with company, or even just one on one with your partner.
- Kyte baby blanket. These are the best blankets!! I have two for my son, and one for me, and we all love them.
- Branch basics. I’ve been using branch basics for years now, and I keep going back for more! It’s a safer cleaning solution that’s made from one simple concentrate. They sell starter kits that would be a great gift for someone who’s trying to clean up their home.
- Pomegranate pillow. The pomegranate pillow is on my personal list this year. It’s the perfect home gift for foodies!
- Candle holder Another adorable find that I got for our new kitchen! It’s the perfect simple but eye-catching gift for someone who loves fun decor.
- Wall clock. The perfect simple but cute gift for someone who recently got a new apartment or home.
Kiddo & Toddler Gifts
- Kids apron. Whether you’re teaching your little one to cook, or garden, or are trying to do more arts and crafts, a cute apron is a great functional gift!
- Lawn care set. We have this set for my 2.5-year-old and it’s his whole personality right now. He loves it. It’s a little loud, but it’s worth it for how much he loves it!
- Montessori knife. My son is really into cooking, and this wooden knife is a safe way for him to help me prep food!
- Warmies. These are stuffed animals that you can warm up for maximum coziness.
- Gardening set. This is such a fun set if you’re trying to spend more time outside with your kiddos.
- Pete the cat books. Pete the cat is always a hit in our house.
- Bath crayons. This is a great stocking stuffer!
- Lovevery pull puppy. We’ve been subscribed to the lovevery kits for close to 2 years now, and we love them! They sent us this pull puppy a while back and it’s such a fun and cute toy.