These one pan balsamic peach chicken thighs are the perfect summer weeknight dish. It’s paleo, whole30, and AIP.
Nothing says summer like fresh peaches! Biting into a juicy peach is seriously the best. Peaches are a great easy snack and are most often used for recipes like cobbler or peaches and cream, but they can also be used in savory dishes like these one-pan chicken thighs!
How to make the one-pan balsamic peach chicken thighs
- Heat the oil in an oven-safe pan and sear the chicken thighs for 3 minutes on each side. Set aside.
- Add the garlic to the pan and saute until fragrant.
- Reduce the heat and stir in the chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, and honey and stir to combine. Allow to reduce for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the peaches to the pan and cook for 3 minutes to soften.
- Add the chicken thighs back to the pan and spoon the sauce over the thighs to coat.
- Transfer to the preheated oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with fresh basil.
The Ingredients for the Peach Chicken Thighs
I highly recommend using bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs for this recipe. It adds much more flavor!
Fresh peaches add the perfect level of sweetness to an overall savory dish.
Balsamic vinegar & Chicken broth
This helps make a light sauce for the dish with tons of flavor!
Honey, garlic & basil
You can easily omit the garlic to keep it whole30, but it helps to bring out some extra sweetness from the peaches.
You’ll also love these recipes…
- One-pan chicken pesto with vegetables
- One-pan zucchini lasagna skillet
- Blackened chicken avocado berry salad
These one pan balsamic peach chicken thighs are the perfect summer weeknight dish.
- 1 1/2 lb chicken thighs, bone in
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey (omit for whole30)
- 2 peaches, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and set aside a large oven safe skillet.
- Pat down the chicken thighs and season well with salt and pepper.
- Heat the avocado oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the chicken thighs to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side to lightly crisp. Set aside.
- Reduce the heat to medium and saute the garlic for 2-3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Pour in the chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, and honey, stir to combine. Heat until the mixture reaches a low simmer.
- Add the sliced peaches to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes to lightly soften.
- Add the chicken thighs back to the pan and spoon the liquid over top.
- Transfer to the oven and allow to cook for 18-20 minutes uncovered. The internal temperature of the chicken thighs should read 165 F.
- Serve with fresh chopped basil.
All nutrition facts are estimations and will vary.
- Category: one pot meals
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 194
- Fat: 9.5g
- Carbohydrates: 15.2g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 12.2g
Keywords: peach chicken, one pan chicken