Candy Corn Mini Gelatin Gummy Molds (Paleo, No Food Dye)
These candy corn mini gelatin molds are a healthier take on candy corn with a touch of nostalgia! They’re also paleo-friendly and made without any food dyes or corn syrup!
Candy Corn Mini Gelatin Gummy Molds
If you like retro vibes and candy corn, this is the Halloween recipe for you! Personally, I’ve always liked candy corn (I know, a controversial opinion), but it’s well known to be full of not-so-great ingredients. Food dyes, artificial sugar, and more.
This take on candy corn gummies is made in a mini gelatin mold! It’s simple to make, and is made with all real ingredients.
- Coconut milk. This is used to make the white layer.
- Carrot Juice. Carrot juice is used for the orange layer.
- Mango and Orange Juice. These are used to make the yellow layer.
- Gelatin. Gelatin is a main ingredient in this recipe and is important to have these molds set! Collagen cannot be used in place of gelatin.
- Honey. This is used as an added sweetener. You can use other sweeteners, but just be mindful that they don’t change the color.
- The Gelatin Mold. It’s important to note that all of the measurements in this recipe are based off of this exact gelatin mold. If you use another mold, it may be a bit uneven. However, as long as you use equal parts of all 3 layers, it should still work!
- Teaspoon measuring tool. I find this to be the easiest way to equally pour the layers into the mold!
- Blender and pot.
Can you make these without any sweetener?
I highly suggest keeping in a bit of honey, or another sweetener of your choice!
How do you serve these?
Serve them chilled and enjoy with a fork!
You’ll also love…Print
For the white layer
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp gelatin powder
- 2 tsp honey
For the orange layer
- 1/2 cup carrot juice
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp gelatin
For the yellow layer
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup diced mango
- Pinch of turmeric (option for color)
- 2 tbsp gelatin
- Combine the ingredients for the white layer in a pot and lightly whisk to combine. Allow to harden. Move the pot to the stove and heat on low until the mixture becomes liquid.
- Allow to cool slightly before carefully spooning 4 tsp of the mixture into each cavity of the mold. Transfer to the fridge and allow to harden for 1-2 hours.
- Repeat step one for the ingredients with the orange layer. Remove the mold from the fridge and carefully spoon another 4 tsp of the orange layer into each cavity. Transfer to the fridge and allow to harden for 1-2 hours.
- To make the yellow layer, combine the mango, orange juice, and optional turmeric in a blender. Use a fine-mesh strainer to strain out any hard mango fibers and pour the liquid into a pot. Stir in the gelatin and allow to harden. Move the pot to the stove and heat on low until the mixture becomes liquid.
- Pour the remainder of the yellow layer into the mold and allow to harden in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Carefully remove from the mold and serve chilled!
All nutrition facts are estimated and will vary.
- Prep Time: 4 hours
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stove Top