Easy Homemade Frosé
This homemade frosé is so easy and delicious! It’s made with rosé wine, frozen strawberries, and honey.
What is Frosé made of?
Frosé is a frozen wine that’s made with strawberries, sugar, ice and rose wine. It’s the perfect refreshing drink for the summer if you want something pretty and fun!
Is frosé alcoholic?
Yes, it’s made with rose wine. However, you can also use a non-alcoholic rose like this!
I tend to exclusively post mocktail recipes on my website and maybe only drink wine once a year or so. It’s just my personal preference, so I prefer to go with something non-alcoholic, but you can customize however you’d like.
The Ingredients to make Frosé
- Rosé Wine. You can use alcoholic wine or a non-alcoholic rose!
- Honey. I like using honey to keep this recipe refined sugar-free.
- Frozen and Fresh Strawberries. I think frozen watermelon would also be great in this recipe!
How to make Homemade Frosé
- Step 1. Blend the rose, strawberries, ice, and honey in a high-speed blender until fully blender.
- Step 2. Using a strainer, slowly pour the mixture to strain the strawberry seeds.
- Step 3. Pour the rose in glasses and garnish with sliced strawberries if desired. Serve chilled
Why use honey instead of sugar?
This frose definitely isn’t as sweet as other versions, but it’s a refined sugar free version which is why we’re using honey instead of sugar.
Can you make Frosé ahead of time?
Though I think it’s best fresh, you can! All you need to do is freeze it in ice cube trays, and blend it when you’re ready to enjoy it.
Can you make Frosé with another fruit?
Frozen watermelon would also be a great option for making Frosé.Print
Easy Homemade Frosé
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 3 servings 1x
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 375ml Rose wine (non-alcoholic if desired)
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 1/4 cup honey
- Sliced fresh strawberries to serve
- Blend the rose, strawberries, ice, and honey in a high-speed blender until fully blender.
- Using a strainer, slowly pour the mixture to strain the strawberry seeds.
- Pour the rose in glasses and garnish with sliced strawberries if desired. Serve chilled
All nutritional information is estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
Disclaimer: Though this recipe can be made non-alcoholic, it can also be made with alcohol, thus this version is for 21+ only and used responsibly.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: drinks
- Cuisine: Global
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 225
- Fat: .3g
- Carbohydrates: 35.9g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Protein: 1.2g
Keywords: frose recipe