Frozen Mango Margarita Mocktail (Paleo, AIP)
This frozen mango margarita mocktail is the perfect drink to enjoy on Cinco De Mayo, or a fun evening! It’s both paleo and AIP.
Margaritas are serious business this time of year, and this margarita cocktail is the real deal! Even if you don’t drink alcohol, you can still partake in the fun with a yummy mocktail. This frozen mango margarita mocktail is the perfect drink to sip on Cinco De Mayo, or really any day to feel like you’ve got a fun cocktail without the alcohol!
Why you’ll love this mango margarita mocktail
- It’s easy to make. It couldn’t be easier! Just throw everything in a blender and go! No fancy syrups or foams.
- Both adults and kids will love it. I love being able to share this with my 3-year-old.
The Ingredients You’ll Need For the Frozen Mango Margarita Mocktail
- Orange juice. This is the base of the mocktail. There are lots of good quality orange juices out there, or you can make your own at home.
- Lime juice. You only need 1/4 cup of lime juice, so you can either make this at home, or buy a good quality lime juice from the store.
- Honey. The drink is already fairly sweet with the honey, but the honey cuts through the sourness of the lime and adds more of that traditional margarita flavor.
- Frozen Mango. This adds amazing flavor and thickens the drink more. You can experiment with different fruit here with something like peaches, or even strawberries.
- Salt. I like to use coarse salt or flakey salt to salt the rim of the glasses.
How to make Frozen Mango Margarita Mocktail
- Step one. Prep the rims of the glasses.
- Step two. Blend the mocktail in a blender until smooth.
- Step three. Serve the mocktail in the glasses and enjoy!
Can you make this recipe ahead of time?
It’s most definitely better fresh! If you make it ahead of time and store it in the fridge, the ice and mango will melt, creating a liquid rather than a frozen slushy type of texture.
Can you add alcohol?
If you do drink and want to add some alcohol to this recipe, a shot of tequila would be the best choice!
You’ll also love…
- 1 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 3 cups crushed ice
- Sea salt to salt the glasses
- 1–2 limes, sliced
- Prepare two glasses and slide a lime slide across the rim of the glasses. Dip the rim into sea salt to coat the rim. Set aside.
- Using a high-speed blender, blend the orange juice, lime juice, honey, and, ice and frozen mango. Blend for 15-20 seconds until a thick liquid.
- Pour the margarita into the glasses and serve with lime slices.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Drinks
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 204
- Fat: 0.5g
- Carbohydrates: 52.8g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 1.7g
Keywords: margarita mocktail, mango margaria
This recipe was published in 2018 and updated in 2023.