Lemon Pepper Salmon
This post contains affiliate links.
This lemon pepper salmon is a simple, healthy and flavorful main dish that’s perfect to pair with a side of vegetables.
Is lemon pepper good with salmon?
Lemon pepper is a wonderful flavor with salmon! It’s peppery, slightly tart with a citrus flavor, and rich and flavorful.
The ingredients for Lemon Pepper Salmon
How to cook lemon pepper salmon in the oven
- Step One. On the baking sheet, top salmon filets with avocado oil, juice of half a lemon, and lemon pepper seasoning.
- Step Two. Bake until cooked through and easily flakes.
- Step Three. Top the salmon filets with fresh lemon.
- Step Four. Serve fresh with a side of vegetables.
What’s the best temperature to cook salmon at?
I prefer to cook salmon at 400 F as this ensures that it cooks quickly and stays juicy!
How do you know if salmon is cooked?
You can always check the internal temperature for 145 F, but you can easily tell if salmon is cooked once it turns a deep pink and easily flakes with a fork.
How long can you keep salmon in the fridge?
I suggest eating this salmon within 2 days of cooking.
Can you make lemon pepper salmon in the air fryer?
Yes! You can easily make this recipe in the air fryer at 400 F for 8-10 minutes.
What can you serve with lemon pepper salmon?
- A side salad
- Roasted vegetables
- Steamed broccoli
Can you make this recipe AIP?
To make the recipe AIP, omit the lemon pepper seasoning and season with 1 tsp each of garlic powder, onion powder, coconut sugar, and 1/2 tsp salt and turmeric. Add lemon zest for more lemon flavor.
You’ll also like…Print
- 1 lb salmon, cut into filets and deboned
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the salmon fillets to the baking sheet skin side down and pat dry. Top with avocado oil, juice of half a lemon, and lemon pepper seasoning. Rub in the lemon pepper seasonings to evenly season.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-14 minutes or until cooked through and easily flakes.
- Slice the other half of the lemon into small quarters and top the salmon filets.
- Serve fresh with a side of vegetables.
- To make the recipe AIP, omit the lemon pepper seasoning and season with 1 tsp each of garlic powder, onion powder, coconut sugar, and 1/2 tsp salt and turmeric. Add lemon zest for more lemon flavor.
- All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: baked
- Cuisine: global
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 214
- Fat: 12.4g
- Carbohydrates: 1.1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 25.3g
Keywords: lemon pepper salmon