Gluten Free Ramen Noodle Bake
This gluten-free ramen noodle bake is the perfect easy weeknight recipe! It’s soy-free, gluten-free, and simple to make.
I’m always looking for easy recipes to get dinner on the table quickly! When I saw @sivanayla make this ramen bake, I knew I had to try it! I put a little bit of my own spin on it, but inspiration credit goes to her!
This recipe is incredibly simple to make, and is a total crowd-pleaser. It’s gluten-free, soy-free, and absolutely delicious.
Why you’ll love this ramen bake
- Easy to make! This is a great recipe to get dinner made quickly on a busy night.
- There are easy shortcuts! Use a store-bought teriyaki sauce and frozen vegetables and the ramen noodle bake comes together even faster.
The ingredients for this ramen noodle bake
- Coconut Aminos, Orange Juice, Coconut Sugar, Rice Vinegar, Ginger, Garlic, Salt, Pepper, and Arrowroot Starch. These ingredients make the delicious teriyaki sauce. You can also buy a premade teriyaki sauce for a shortcut.
- Gluten-Free Raman. I use this gluten-free ramen.
- Chicken Breasts.
- Frozen Mixed Vegetables. I used peas, carrots, and broccoli, but you can also use edamame, baby corn, or whatever you like and tolerate!
How to make this ramen noodle bake
- Step One. Make the teriyaki sauce.
- Step Two. Soak the ramen in hot water.
- Step Three. Combine the ramen, veggies, chicken breast, seasoning, and teriyaki sauce in the baking dish.
- Step Four. Bake.
- Step Five. Enjoy topped with extra teriyaki sauce and green onion.
Tips & Tricks
- Mix up the vegetables. I used peas, carrots, and broccoli, but you can also use edamame, baby corn, or whatever you like and tolerate!
- Make it easy with premade teriyaki sauce. If there’s a gluten-free teriyaki sauce you tolerate, go ahead and use it!
You can keep this recipe in the fridge for 3-4 days in a glass storage container.
You’ll also like…
For the teriyaki sauce
- 3/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 thumb ginger, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot starch
For the ramen bake
- 3 bricks gluten-free ramen
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 lb chicken breast, cubed
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and grease an 8×8″ baking dish.
- To make the teriyaki sauce, combine the ingredients in a small pot and whisk well. Heat over medium-low heat for 4-5 minutes or until thick. If a thicker sauce is desired, combine about 1-2 tsp of arrowroot starch with chicken broth and add it to the sauce to thicken further. If a thinner sauce is desired, add a splash of chicken broth to thin out the sauce. Set aside.
- Soak the ramen in hot water for about 15 min or until soft. Separate with tongs and strain.
- Add the ramen to the baking dish along with the veggies, chicken breast, salt and pepper, and teriyaki sauce (reserving about 3-4 tbsp of the sauce on the side). Toss to coat.
- Bake in the oven for about 35 min, tossing halfway through. Chicken should be 165 F.
- Serve topped the reserved teriyaki sauce and with green onion.
All nutrition facts are estimated and will vary.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 35
- Category: Main Dishes
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Asian Inspired
- Calories: 389
- Fat: 4.2g
- Carbohydrates: 55.2g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Protein: 30.9g