Pumpkin Pie Milkshake (Dairy Free)
This pumpkin pie milkshake is the perfect dairy-free dessert if you love pumpkin pie!! It’s easy to make with a few simple ingredients, and a great way to use up leftover pumpkin pie puree.
Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
If you love pumpkin pie, this milkshake is about to knock your socks off! My husband agrees that it’s quite literally like drinking pumpkin pie, and I couldn’t agree more. It’s the perfect way to use up leftover pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie, and is the perfect pumpkin pie frozen treat.
This recipe is dairy-free, gluten-free and can be modified to be AIP.
The Ingredients for the Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
- Coconut Vanilla Ice Cream. I love the creaminess coconut ice cream gives the milkshake! I use this brand.
- Coconut Milk.
- Pumpkin Puree and Pumpkin Pie Spice. This gives the milkshake the authentic pumpkin pie flavor!
- Caramel Sauce, Coconut Cream, and Small Pumpkin Pie Slices. These are optional toppings for the milkshake! Try my recipe for caramel sauce and pumpkin pie!
How to Make a Dairy-Free Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
- Blend the milkshake ingredients. Using a high-speed blender, combine the ice cream, coconut milk, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice. Blend until smooth.
- Prepare two small glasses by drizzling the inside of the glass with caramel sauce.
- Pour and add toppings! Pour the milkshake into the glasses and top with coconut cream, extra caramel sauce, and mini pumpkin pie slices if desired!
How do you make this recipe AIP?
Can you make this recipe coconut-free?
You would have to swap out the coconut ingredients for other dairy-free milk/ice cream if you tolerate it, but you can make it work!
Can you leave off the caramel sauce?
You can! The pumpkin pie milkshake is sweet and decadent either way, but it does add a little something extra to the look and flavor of the milkshake to have it.
How do you make the mini pumpkin pies?
I used leftover pumpkin pie and made tiny little slices to add as a garnish on the milkshake! You can make bigger or smaller slices, add more the one, or leave them off entirely. The milkshake is especially delicious with the pumpkin pie on it as you can dip the pie in the milkshake for the ultimate pumpkin pie experience. Seriously, it’s delicious.
You’ll also love…
- Using a high-speed blender, combine the ice cream, coconut milk, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice. Blend until smooth.
- Prepare two small glasses by drizzling the inside of the glass with caramel sauce. Pour the milkshake into the glasses and top with coconut cream, extra caramel sauce, and mini pumpkin pie slices if desired!
All nutrition facts are estimated and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 369
- Fat: 30.6g
- Carbohydrates: 21.4g
- Fiber: 3.7g
- Protein: 4.4g
Keywords: pumpkin pie milkshake