Dairy Free Creamy Peach Milkshake (Chik Fil A Copycat)
This Dairy Free Creamy Peach Milkshake is a Chick Fil A copycat made with better-for-you ingredients!
What’s in the peach milkshake from Chick Fil A?
Who doesn’t love the sound of a peach milkshake? The peach milkshake on their menu is made with milk, peaches, and quite a bit of fillers and not-so-friendly ingredients like high fructose corn syrup. Is it yummy? Sure, but we can definitely make a version at home that’s inspired by the same flavors but with better ingredients that also happens to be dairy-free, and not loaded with extra sugar!
The Ingredients for the Peach Milkshake
- Frozen Peaches. This recipe relies heavily on the natural sweetness from the frozen peaches rather than a lot of ice cream to make it sweet.
- Coconut Milk. I recommend using canned coconut milk.
- Dairy-Free Vanilla Ice Cream. I love the brand cosmic bliss! If you’re AIP, you can use homemade vanilla ice cream.
- Cinnamon. Just a pinch!
- Coconut Whipped Cream and Fresh Peaches. Totally optional toppings!
How to make the Dairy Free Peach Milkshake
- Step 1. Combine the peaches, coconut milk, ice cream and cinnamon in a blender.
- Step 2. Blend until creamy.
- Step 3. Serve and add toppings like coconut cream and fresh peach slices.
Can you make this recipe coconut free?
You can try other dairy alternatives as well, but I really love how creamy the coconut makes this recipe.
What toppings can you add?
You’ll also like…Print
- Combine the peaches, coconut milk, ice cream and cinnamon in a blender.
- Blend on high speed until creamy. Add more milk if a thinner shake is desired.
- Serve in two smaller-sized cups (or one large one) and add toppings like coconut cream and fresh peach slices.
To make this recipe AIP, use a homemade ice cream like this.
All nutritional information are estimations and will vary. Estimations do not include optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 493
- Fat: 41.2g
- Carbohydrates: 31.9g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 6.4g
Keywords: peach milkshake