Fruit Rice Paper Rolls with Yogurt Sauce
This post contains affiliate links.
These fruit rice paper rolls are the ultimate summer snack! They’re light, fresh, and made with the perfect yogurt lime dip. They’re gluten-free and vegan friendly.
What are fruit rice paper rolls?
These fruit rice paper rolls are like a spring roll, but with fruit!! Fresh fruit wrapped tightly in rice paper to make a raw, no-cook snack that’s perfect for spring and summer.
The Ingredients for Fruit Spring Rolls
- Rice Paper. I used this!
- Fresh Mint Leaves.
- Apple, Strawberries, and Mango. You could also switch up the types of fruits you use!
- Coconut Yogurt, Honey, Lime Juice, and Fresh Mint Leaves. This makes the delicious dipping sauce!!
How to make fruit spring rolls
- Step 1. Soak the rice paper for 5 seconds or until softened.
- Step 2. Transfer the rice paper to a large plate or clean workstation. Add the mint and fruit to the rice paper.
- Step 3. Roll the spring rolls by folding in the two corners, then folding up the bottom edge and rolling into a tight spring roll. Set aside and repeat for all of the rice paper and fruit.
- Step 4. Prep the dip by combining the yogurt, honey and lime in a bowl. Top with mint leaves.
- Step 5. Serve the spring rolls fresh with the dip.
Are fruit spring rolls healthy?
Healthy is always a subjective term, but considering this is packed with fruit and fresh mint, we’d call this a pretty healthy dessert!
Can you fry fruit spring rolls?
I suggest eating it as written here and not frying it.
Can you make this recipe ahead of time?
It’s definitely best fresh, but you can make it ahead of time and keep it in the fridge for a bit to serve later!
Can you make these with something other than rice paper if you’re grain-free?
Rice paper is definitely a main ingredient in this recipe, but you can take the same concept and make this with a grain-free wrap like a coconut or tapioca wrap…. they just don’t roll quite the same.
Can you use different fruits in this recipe?
These would also be good fruits to use in this recipe…
- Diced pineapple
- Sliced peaches
Summer Fruit Rice Paper Rolls with Yogurt Sauce
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 5 servings 1x
- Diet: Gluten Free
These fruit rolls are the ultimate summer snack! They’re light, fresh, and made with the perfect yogurt lime dip. They’re gluten-free and vegan friendly.
For the spring rolls
- 5 pieces of rice paper (like this)
- 15–20 fresh mint leaves
- 1 apple, peeled and julienned
- 6–8 strawberries, sliced thin
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- Juice half a lime
For the dip
- 1/3 cup coconut yogurt
- 2 tsp honey
- Juice half a lime
- Fresh mint leaves
- Soak the rice paper in a large bowl of water for 5 seconds or until softened.
- Transfer the rice paper to a large plate or clean workstation. Add 3-4 slices of fresh mint to the center on the rice paper, leaving some space on the edges. Place 4-5 strawberry slices on top, along with about 2 tbsp of mango and apple. Top with a bit of lime juice.
- Roll the spring rolls by folding in the two corners, then folding up the bottom edge and rolling into a tight spring roll. Set aside and repeat for all of the rice paper and fruit.
- Prep the dip by combining the yogurt, honey and lime in a bowl. Top with mint leaves.
- Serve the spring rolls fresh with the dip.
- Prep Time: 20
- Category: Appetizer
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 138
- Fat: 2.1g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Protein: .8g
Keywords: fruit spring rolls