15 Healthy Gluten-Free Back to School Snacks
These are 15 healthy back-to-school snacks including energy bites, snack bars, protein snacks, fruit-based snacks, and vegetable snacks.
Struggle with snack ideas? Same! It can be hard to figure out what the heck to snack on when you’re not eating gluten or dairy. Most snack bars are out, cheese sticks are out, what’s left? Luckily there are tons of options that are gluten-free options that are healthy, delicious, filling, and easy to make!
- Chocolate Swirl Energy Bites. These are a fun and delicious way to boost your energy and get extra protein on the go!
- No Bake Energy Bites. These easy energy bites are gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and perfect for nursing moms! They’re made with oats, flaxseeds, almond butter, and other nourishing ingredients.
- Chocolate Collagen Energy Bites. These give an extra protein boost and lots of healthy fats!
- Cake Batter Protein Bars. These cake batter protein bars are a nutty and delicious option for homemade protein bars! They’re packed with protein, and healthy fats, and can be made paleo and AIP.
- Chocolate Almond Butter Protein Bars. These are yummy snack that are great to keep chilled.
- Plantain Chips. This homemade version of plantain chips are seriously the best!
- Bagel Sweet Potato Chips. If you love bagels, you’re going to love these sweet potato bagel chips!
- Zucchini Chips. Get in some extra veggies while you’re eating a crunchy snack.
- Beef Jerky. This is my favorite high-protein snack made with ground beef!
- Chocolate Avocado Protein Truffles. These also lots of have healthy fats.
- Honey Lime Fruit Salad. This fruit salad is perfect to take on the go in a container!
- Cinnamon Sugar Chips with Fruit Salsa. Pack up this fruit salad and carry the chips on the side for a perfect sweet and salty snack.
- Fruit on the Bottom Yogurt Jars. These are the perfect dairy-free alternative for a yogurt cup.
- Mini Zucchini Pizza Bites. These pizza bites can be made with dairy-free cheese (or no cheese at all) and are the perfect little snack to store with an ice pack and heat up.
- Zucchini Fries. These zucchini fries are great to eat with a dip or on their own.