30 of the Best Gluten and Dairy Free Desserts
These are 30 of the best gluten and dairy-free desserts, including baked goods, no-bake treats, fruit desserts, and a bonus recipe for air fryer peaches!
Ever feel like you’re missing out when you’re gluten and dairy-free? Like you can’t really enjoy a treat every now and then? Though it may feel isolating at first, it doesn’t have to be that way! There are so many options to enjoy treats while keeping it gluten and dairy free.
Here are 30 of my favorite options, plus a bonus recipe for air fryer peaches!
Gluten & Dairy Free Cookies
- Gluten-free Italian Wedding Cookies.These gluten-free wedding cookies are delicious classics made without grains, eggs, or dairy. They’re made with almond flour and coated in delicious powdered sugar!
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies. The perfect paleo and AIP cookie!
- S’mores Cookies. These paleo s’mores cookies are everything you need and more for a fun summer treat! They’re completely grain free, gluten-free, and AIP.
- Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza. This sugar cookie fruit pizza is a seriously decadent and delicious treat! It’s perfect for parties, cookouts, and sharing with family and friends. This sugar cookie is allergen-friendly, paleo, gluten-free, egg-free, nut-free and AIP.
- Caramel Brownie Cookies. These are a copycat of the Girl Scouts’ adventureful cookies!
Gluten & Dairy-Free Cakes
- Red Velvet Cheesecake. This bloody good red velvet cheesecake is the perfect no-bake dessert for Halloween or Spooky Season! It’s dairy-free, gluten-free, and grain-free.
- Coconut Banana Cake. This coconut flour lemon banana cake is a vegan, paleo, and AIP cake made with simple and real food ingredients! It’s perfect for any occasion!
- Paleo Chocolate Cake. This is hands down the best chocolate cake. You’ll have a hard time believing it’s paleo, vegan, and made with straightforward, wholesome ingredients like almond flour, coconut milk, and dairy-free chocolate chips.
- Paleo Pumpkin Roll Cake. This paleo pumpkin roll cake is the perfect pumpkin dessert! It’s much easier to make than it looks, and it’s also AIP compliant.
Gluten & Dairy-Free Dessert Bars
- Paleo and Vegan Apple Pie Bars. These paleo apple pie bars are perfect for fall holidays, or just a fun weekend treat!
- Paleo Pumpkin Pie Bars. If you love pumpkin pie, you’ll love these bars!
- Key Lime Pie Bars. These bars are the perfect little taste of key lime pie.
Gluten & Dairy-Free Brownies & Blondies
- Chocolate Chip Zucchini Brownies. These paleo chocolate zucchini brownies are a delicious treat with a veggie boost!
- Gluten-Free Cosmic Brownies. These brownies are a serious trip down memory lane.
- Salted Caramel Pumpkin Blondies. Perfect for fall!
Gluten & Dairy-Free Muffins
Gluten and Dairy Free Donuts
- Edible Gluten-Free Brownie Batter. Use coconut oil instead of ghee!
- Edible Gluten-Free Cookie Dough. As above, use coconut oil instead of ghee!
- No Churn Blueberry Lemon Sorbet. We love a dairy-free ice cream moment!
Truffles and Bites
- Samoa Truffles. These no-bake Samoa truffles are perfect for satisfying your girl scout cookie cravings!
- Chocolate Avocado Protein Truffles. These are creamy and feature lots of healthy fats.
- Chocolate Swirl Energy Bites
- Caramelized Pears. Use coconut oil instead of ghee.
- Paleo Apple Crisp. This apple crisp is the perfect fall dessert for Thanksgiving!
- Honey Lime Mint Fruit Salad. Simple and delicious!
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
Bonus fruit dessert — Air Fryer Peaches!Print
These peaches in the air fryer are perfectly caramelized and delicious!
- 2 peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 tsp coconut oil, melted (sub ghee if tolerated)
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Add the peaches to the base of the air fryer basked skin side down and top with coocnut oil, coconut sugar, and cinnamon.
- Air fry at 350 F for 8 minutes. The peaches should be tender and lightly caramelized.
- Serve with coconut cream or dairy-free ice cream of your choice.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 8
- Category: dessert
- Method: air fryer
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 112
- Fat: 4.9g
- Carbohydrates: 17.8g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 1.5g